Search & Find

Sponsor Post

Best Telegram Groups List Collection - Updated

Saturday 17 June 2017

How to remove Newer Post, Home and Older Post from Blogger blog

Hello friends welcome to the Techtspot blog, today I will show you how to remove Newer Post, Home, and Older Post from Blogger blog with pictures.
remove Newer Post, Home and Older Post from Blogger

Why we need to remove Newer Post, Home, and Older Post from the blog?

These Newer Post, Home, and Older Post navigation options play a critical role in the blogger platform, and when visitors visit any of the posts then they want to visit older posts, newer posts, and blog homepage they can use These Newer Post, Home, and Older Post navigation options which are display in the blog posts comment footer area.

But why we want to remove them there are many reasons to remove or delete the Newer post, Older post, and Home link from the Blogger platform for example when we add a page number navigation option or when we want to make a one-page website using Blogger then we remove a Newer post, Older post, and Home link from Blogger blog, now let's start.


These are the Following Steps:-
Step 1: First go to the Blogger blog dashboard and click the Theme option, now you click the Customise dropdown button then click the Edit HTML option.
remove Newer Post, Home and Older Post from Blogger 1
Step 2: Now click anywhere in the code and press the Ctrl+F button then find out the "blog-pager-newer-link" code, now you create a little space line in the code then add the "display: none;" property and click the Save button.
remove Newer Post, Home and Older Post from Blogger 2
Step 3: Now open the Blogger blog to check the results.

Now Visit the - Demo Blog to see the result.

Above I give you my demo blog link, where I remove Newer Post, Home, and Older Post, if you are thinking to remove Newer Post, Home, and Older Post in your blog then first look at the option how it looks like in the demo blog.

Read More:- 

16 comments:

  1. Great! Picture helped a lot.
    In step 2 You mentioned “ blog- page-newer-link “ kindly replace it with this "blog-pager-newer-link"
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. kitchen remodel corpus christ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, everyone how you doing
    You can reach me www.nilfreshtech.blogspot.com
    So that I will show you wonderful things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information. HomesCute

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a hard time describing my thoughts on content, but I really felt I should here. Your article is really great. I like the way you wrote this information.HomesCute

    ReplyDelete
  6. I truly appreciate this article. Thanks Again. Really Great.
    https://guttercleaningclacton.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Blog Comment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Text "blog-pager-newer-link" is not found in my blogger html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, now you can break and search like >> blog-pager or newer-link thanks

      Delete