Search & Find

Sponsor Post

Best Telegram Groups List Collection - Updated

Tuesday 6 September 2016

How to Change Files Extension in Windows with Pictures

Hello guys welcome to the Techtspot Windows tutorial today I will show you how to change files extension in Windows 8 Windows 10 with pictures. If we want to open a text file into a word file, then we can just change my text file extension Like here i have a text file my_file.txt file, now i am change my text file extension like my_file.doc now it is open in a word app.

These are Following Steps:-
Step 1: First we go to file location.
Show And Change Files Extension In Windows1
Step 2: In top we click View tab and see Show/Hide option in tab now we check File name extensions option.
Show And Change Files Extension In Windows2
Step 3: Here we right click your File and click Rename option, then change your Extension like before all_balck.mp4 after all_black.mp3.
Show And Change Files Extension In Windows3

Change Files Extension In Windows



Read More:- How To dd Hindi Font In Windows
Read More:- Create Shutdown Shortcut In Windows

I hope you enjoy this Post. If any problem comment it.

No comments:

Post a Comment